129 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
soundgridmedia says

hi all, Did anyone use foucsrite scarlet studio? please give your experience when using it, i might plan to buy this product it looks great and affordable too ..but need some advice. thanks all.

1 post
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
citizenstuff says

I am using Focusrite Scarlett 616. It was tricky to get the software up and running in Logic, but when it’s done, the results are great.

129 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
soundgridmedia says

thanks alot bro, i really like the live track demo recording on their youtube video, that’s why i need to try this rig. thanks :D

42 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hommer1 says

I am using Scarlet Focusrite 2i2 and I can tell u that installing drivers is to way easy and if you recording real instrument it’s not bad.So if u asking me,i can tell you to buy it! cheers!:)

by
by
by
by
by
by