7 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
kwyatt242 says

Sorry – this is a double post. Someone told me I should put it here instead.

Hey guys – I have a edit due that uses the below preview and I can’t find the actual track on audiojungle (a couple months have passed). As you can image, I’m a little panicked. My fault for not purchasing it then and there, but I wanted to wait for client approval. I think I mislabeled my audio preview and called it ‘space’ which I think is a clue. Problem is, there are thousands of tracks on AudioJungle with the word ‘space’ in them. And to top it off, my browsing history does not go back far enough to pinpoint where I was when I got it. . If there was ID3 info on the file, I would be home free – no such luck. ANYWAY – Could someone please help a poor lost soul? Here is the track – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqGbqJM6qdc&feature=youtu.be Thanks in advance. Deep breath… Kent

77 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
NenadSimic says

Is there any way of you having a slightest recollection of the author’s name ? .... Some words that come to mind :/ ....

47 posts
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
chanredfield says

what is the exact length of the file? minuets and seconds? Also have you checked your downloads folder, maybe it’s still there.

7 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
kwyatt242 says

Unfortunately, I don’t have it in my downloads anymore.

The exact running time is 3:11.

Thanks for your help!

Kent

by
by
by
by
by
by