• Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

^ Today I received swift payment to my local bank but there is a difference. Usually if the swift details are fine, I receive automated intimation from bank about transaction. But today, I didn’t get intimation so I called bank and then they completed the transaction (they traced the pending credit manually). The same happened 2 months back when there were missing 00 in account number prefix. So just wondering if the same old error persists on Australian bank side.
I am also having some issues with my transfers. This month and last month the money came in my local currency account, even if i’ve requested them to come in my USD account.. Really strange..
I had this problem myself but I fixed it. Here’s what you should do:
  • go to the bank and ask them what is the quickest way in terms of intermediary / correspondent bank to get your swift transfers done quickly.
  • they will give you a bank with a location and a swift code of that bank
  • on the next withdrawal create/add a new SWIFT with your old data, BUT FILL IN THE CORESPONDING/INTERMEDIARY BANK this time

I use BRD and they gave me from their central bank in capital city info of some Societe Generale from New York and they SWIFT code, and now I get my transfers done in 12-24h.

We don’t want to loose the currency convertion related value so there you go.

Thanks for the tip! I’ll definitely do this..

1674 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

Well that is all I got after threatening them with court trial and long run scandal, I’ve lost about $250-300 per month for 2 months already because of this nasty thing.

For other authors, you go ahead and talk to a desk office worker at your local bank and ask if, maybe, your money came in, but into your own currency account. For instance EURO for eurozone or Chinese Yuan for instance, this can also happen. You may have to use the solution I posted above too.

2510 posts Community Officer
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Won a Competition
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
+15 more
contrastblack Staff says

Well that is all I got after threatening them with court trial and long run scandal, I’ve lost about $250-300 per month for 2 months already because of this nasty thing.

Thank you for the insight too! Will most likely go hulk-mode into my local bank the next time I visit it, and ask for those details :D

24 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
yogurt86 says

Hi. Last month, the first time I have chosen the way of payment via SWIFT. I’m slightly worried. I’m waiting now 5 days and still do not see the money on my europe acont, if it is normal?. In addition, in “Whitdrawal” GR site section my transfer is still marked as Pending Withdrawals.

• Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
dnp_theme says

Hi. Last month, the first time I have chosen the way of payment via SWIFT. I’m slightly worried. I’m waiting now 5 days and still do not see the money on my europe acont, if it is normal?. In addition, in “Whitdrawal” GR site section my transfer is still marked as Pending Withdrawals.
TO DO:
  • if you are not sure, ask support.envato.com if they have processed your SWIFT
  • go to your bank and ask “WHERE IS MY MONEY”
  • do the same as I instructed above, in any case my solution should work
24 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
yogurt86 says

The problem is that Envato support does not answer none of my messages. 3 days ago I sent them a request for an approximate time of execution of the transfer, and to explain why my transfer is still in Pending Withdrawals. Skipping my two previous questions about billing which also did not get any response. Anyway, once again I sent a question to our support with the hope that someone will write to me back.

• Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
dnp_theme says

You need to have some patience with Envato Support.

3900 posts After Effects Templates
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+4 more
miseld says

The problem is that Envato support does not answer none of my messages. 3 days ago I sent them a request for an approximate time of execution of the transfer, and to explain why my transfer is still in Pending Withdrawals. Skipping my two previous questions about billing which also did not get any response. Anyway, once again I sent a question to our support with the hope that someone will write to me back.

It’s weekend, be patient

24 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
yogurt86 says

I understand, but both previous messages I sent in December and still have not received a response. Hence my not the best opinion on the support centre. As for the actual issue is, I realize that I can wait a bit ;)

5207 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

It’s weekend, be patient

Misled is correct :) All payment tickets need to go through our Accounting department and it’s currently the weekend in Australia. They’ll be back to you once their work weeks starts. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by