• Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
FinalDestiny says

Well, it used to come almost instantly, it’s the first month where I didn’t receive it yet. Let’s hope it’ll come. :D

3448 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

Well, it used to come almost instantly, it’s the first month where I didn’t receive it yet. Let’s hope it’ll come.

This used to be my case also. In the past year i received the payments before the confirmation email, but last month it cam back to normal(1-2 days after the confirmation)..

557 posts Fuel Your Web
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Europe
Pirenko says

I have received SWIFT transfer today :)

563 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
+1 more
radykal says

I havent recieved my money yet….how long does it take anymore? I am using moneybookers.

1676 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
Tean says

I got my money on moneybookers yesterday.

563 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
+1 more
radykal says

Still not get my money, thats f** annyoing. I also sent a support ticket 2 days ago, no reply yet.

5767 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

^ Today I received swift payment to my local bank but there is a difference. Usually if the swift details are fine, I receive automated intimation from bank about transaction. But today, I didn’t get intimation so I called bank and then they completed the transaction (they traced the pending credit manually). The same happened 2 months back when there were missing 00 in account number prefix. So just wondering if the same old error persists on Australian bank side.

3448 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

^ Today I received swift payment to my local bank but there is a difference. Usually if the swift details are fine, I receive automated intimation from bank about transaction. But today, I didn’t get intimation so I called bank and then they completed the transaction (they traced the pending credit manually). The same happened 2 months back when there were missing 00 in account number prefix. So just wondering if the same old error persists on Australian bank side.

I am also having some issues with my transfers. This month and last month the money came in my local currency account, even if i’ve requested them to come in my USD account.. Really strange..

2518 posts Community Officer
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Won a Competition
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
+16 more
contrastblack Staff says

I am also having some issues with my transfers. This month and last month the money came in my local currency account, even if i’ve requested them to come in my USD account.. Really strange..

That slightly points towards the receiving bank end imho (esp. if you’re certain about having requested the USD account).

I’ve had this happen with BCR for example, although I had both EUR and local currency, no matter what I did, it went through the RON and I had the option to then lose some more money in transfering it back to EUR and moving it to the other account :-S

Perhaps some new EU regulations of which nobody got notified of? :D (sort of like those nifty ATM fees they introduced for DEPOSITING money, until people started suing them)

1674 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
dnp_theme says

I had this problem myself but I fixed it. Here’s what you should do:
  • go to the bank and ask them what is the quickest way in terms of intermediary / correspondent bank to get your swift transfers done quickly and CORRECTLY in the RIGHT currency.
  • they will give you a bank with a location and a swift code of that bank
  • on the next withdrawal create/add a new SWIFT with your old data, BUT FILL IN THE CORESPONDING/INTERMEDIARY BANK this time

I use BRD and they gave me from their central bank in capital city info of some Societe Generale from New York and they SWIFT code, and now I get my transfers done in 12-24h.

We don’t want to loose the currency convertion related value so there you go.

by
by
by
by
by
by