498 posts Code is Poetry
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has referred 50+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
egemenerd says

This is a general problem or I have a bad luck with customers :)

548 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
tonvie says

LMAO :D Nice one! No you aren’t wrong, it’s the nature of the beast.

Don’t want to generalize but the “picky” people tend to be females in charge of the project…i.e. “move this 1 pixel over, no move it back, no it looked better before” lol

All you can do is try to get better at recognizing these “picky” people before you take their money. I know sometimes it’s hard to turn money down but it’s better than 400+ emails of changes just to have them hand it over to someone else who really makes it look ugly!

Let them dig their own ditch because sometimes, they will call you back and admit they were wrong ;) Just had it happen the other day! Stay hopeful and cautious ;)

1 post
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
syedsami says

i just faced the same situation last week :(

31 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
medium_rare says

Hence the reason I love TF, if the design is right, people will buy it :)

1333 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
fuelthemes says

LMAO :D Nice one! No you aren’t wrong, it’s the nature of the beast.

Don’t want to generalize but the “picky” people tend to be females in charge of the project…i.e. “move this 1 pixel over, no move it back, no it looked better before” lol

All you can do is try to get better at recognizing these “picky” people before you take their money. I know sometimes it’s hard to turn money down but it’s better than 400+ emails of changes just to have them hand it over to someone else who really makes it look ugly!

Let them dig their own ditch because sometimes, they will call you back and admit they were wrong ;) Just had it happen the other day! Stay hopeful and cautious ;)

Yeah, that’s definitely what I do. If I sense that the clients has no knowledge of web design or feel like they ‘re going to cost me unnecessary time, I don’t accept the project.

379 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
metrothemes says

Ha ha ha

80 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
Thunderbuddies says

Yeah, that’s definitely what I do. If I sense that the clients has no knowledge of web design or feel like they ‘re going to cost me unnecessary time, I don’t accept the project.

+1

70 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+4 more
azyrusmax says

This is great stuff :D

26 posts
    Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Brazil
JoaquimN says

Gave me some good laughs for real. :D

591 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Ghana
IsaacA says

This is a general problem or I have a bad luck with customers :)

So funny! But the sad part of it, is that it’s true… It has happened to me before.

by
by
by
by
by
by