Thanks so much for the tips Russell, and welcome!
I have to concur with Gareth’s post. I live in Nashville which is a music center in the United States. There is a term used in Nashville called being “A Good Hang”. That basically means you are cool/fun to hang around with both in the studio and out. As with most of the music business – it’s all about relationships here as well.
What a good post, cheers Russell
Great read here! I guess what boils down to the end of the day is to love what you do and always network, Network & NETWORK !
By knowing people & getting to know most industry related people, your changes being privileged to work in films and composition is higher. People who like you will take your service. So network more!
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Item was Featured
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- United Kingdom
- Bought between 1 and 9 items