78 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
thepainterman says

I agree cyzer is onto something,an alpha would great with this,great work anyway btw hopefully you can get it approved soon,with an alpha or changeable background I think you’d get a right few sales.Perhaps the reviewer saw the white logo and background and being honest that’s not the best combination as has been mentioned here already.

It’ll be approved sooner rather than later I’d say,good luck with it.The fact it didn’t get approved 1st time and the idea from cyzer it may actually have worked out better for you if you can make those changes he recommends,all the best with it.

748 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
GrizzleFX says

Here’s an update since some of you wanted one:

Support gave me a more detailed review telling me that the project is too simple to be a project file, which I can agree on, it is a very simple project. So I guess the problem is more about the insides of my file than the actual look of it.

So I guess I’m going to make the file some sort of package, with lower thirds and a bigger assortment of options…then hope that it gets approved.

117 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
WilQ5 says

I think its kind of unfair to tell designers how they have to do theyr work if it looks good . I would suggest you to make titles project with such style it would be really great :) all the best ! good luck …

22 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+2 more
Mechaco says

Yeah it’s kind of a shame when the design doesn’t matter as much as how it was built, even though the clients who purchase the templates don’t care on how it was built just so it looks good.

748 posts
+3 more
GrizzleFX says

The new and improved version: tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OaHBJ5OJAM&feature=youtu.be
92 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
moviePlankton says

It’s really nice. I don’t see anything unprofessional in this one.

410 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
GhosTeam says

It looks really good!
I would just add to the preview a version with a different logo inside (for ex the Envato logo), so the buyers would see how other logos look in the animation.. good luck!!

2234 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

The new and improved version: tell me what you think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OaHBJ5OJAM&feature=youtu.be

If this doesn’t get approved now reviewer should be fired…

The explanation of a project being too simple to count as a template is a stupid thing to say, imo. It’s like they are looking in the project and if there aren’t 5 precomps its not complex enough to be considered a template. So they reject your good looking minimalistic work (which also has an idea that’s more unique than most of the stuff seen this days) because you work so professional and efficient that your project is tidied up.

what I actually don’t like is that you see half of the logo at the end, looks kinda like a mistake to me, but maybe that was what you were going for.

748 posts
+3 more
GrizzleFX says

Well it finally got approved, thanks everyone for your critiques.

by
by
by
by
by
by