308 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
BittLoader says

Hi guys,

I need your help with my rejected template. Here is a link to it: http://e-ssentials.fresh-pixel.com/

It was hard rejected few times and last time (yesterday), it was rejected because of this:

“This is a resubmission of a previously rejected submission. Resubmitting without making the required changes or any improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship.

If this item was previously soft-rejected, please resubmit your updated files by updating the item directly. If this item was previously hard-rejected, it must be changed as required in the initial review or significantly improved such that it qualifies as a new item.”

The problem is… i made a lot of changes since my previous upload but i think i made a mistake and i want to tell me if i’m right or not. I didn’t write in the “Message to reviewer” box what changes i made to the template. Is this the problem or… how can i improve more this template?

Thank you!

308 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
BittLoader says

Any help for me?

After i made other changes, now i’m soft rejected with this reason:

“This is more like a basic reskin of the default opencart template. can you please provide something different? Especially the header and footer and directory page and the form and product page structure etc”

I will appreciate any help from you. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by