While the world is abuzz about Sharknado (and the inevitable upcoming sequel) it reminded me of some silly movie concepts my younger brother and I came up with years ago, when we had just discovered the novelty value of Photoshop. These were created after many beers so take that into account. First up…
I saw it once!
I saw it twice, great film. A classic!
You’re not confusing it with the Italian knock-off though right…?
I should have posted this in “Off Topic”... sorry. Mods please relocate this silly thread.
No, Dario Argento’s Sea Goat was rubbish…not a patch on the original
- Author was Featured
- Envato Staff
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
This is so full of AWESOME.
Lol! There is something oddly creepy about goats, like they know more than they should. I’d curious what a sea goat looks like though, I’d def go and see!