191 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Korea, Republic of
Joonique says

Ok I don’t really know 1. what a normal page view differs from “unique pageview”, 2. what a bounce rate is 3. and what is % exits?

Also can I check at what time an item got sold?

Thanks for the answers :)

916 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JohnRosso says

I’m interesting in it too

251 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
bodorobodo says

Hypothetical situation: if I am the only one to enter on your page 3 times today, you will see in your statistic: 3 page views, 1 unique page view.

I suppose that bounce rate refers to people that exit from one of your pages into something different, not another page of yours.

You can see in fun facts how much passed from when you sold your last item. This is as far as I know the only way to know about the hour. Maybe you can make a daily chart based on this.

287 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
candeed says

Hypothetical situation: if I am the only one to enter on your page 3 times today, you will see in your statistic: 3 page views, 1 unique page view.

I suppose that bounce rate refers to people that exit from one of your pages into something different, not another page of yours.

You can see in fun facts how much passed from when you sold your last item. This is as far as I know the only way to know about the hour. Maybe you can make a daily chart based on this.

==> Thanks for the information Bodorobodo :)

937 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

You can see in fun facts how much passed from when you sold your last item. This is as far as I know the only way to know about the hour.

You can also download a CSV-file from “Statement”-tab and get some sacramental knowledge about an hour, minute and exact second of your particular sale :nerdy:

191 posts
Joonique says

Thanks bodorobodo and permian for info!

So I guess it is not good to have high percentage of bounce rate? What about ”% exits”?

You can also download a CSV-file from “Statement”-tab and get some sacramental knowledge about an hour, minute and exact second of your particular sale :nerdy:
Thanks for that! it shows exact time of sale!
937 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

“bounce rate” is the percent of visitors which leave this page in a very short period of time, a measure of rejections, so to speak. Percent of exits, I guess, explains itself clearly.
Needs to be noticed that all those web-statistical indicators aren’t quite informative unless you have some big traffic on your pages. Like this: you see that your bounce rate is… ok, 66%, but a page was visited 3 times – you just cannot make some decisions based on this; though if it was visited like 300 times, may be, yeah, your item’s name or description is misleading somehow.

191 posts
Joonique says

Thanks permian :)

297 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Italy
+1 more
Cinquequarti says

“bounce rate” is the percent of visitors which leave this page in a very short period of time, a measure of rejections, so to speak. Percent of exits, I guess, explains itself clearly.
Needs to be noticed that all those web-statistical indicators aren’t quite informative unless you have some big traffic on your pages.

+100. Right information!

by
by
by
by
by
by