327 posts just a random dude...
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
trendyWebStar says

One short and simple question Am I allowed to use those cartoon avatars in my live preview ?For example I have stumble upon some nice avatars from random people on the internet,so would it be against any copyright policy if I take couple of avatars and put them in my live preview?Or should I make my own?

Thanks.

1141 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

Are you talking about the ones like yours? Well chances are not high but existent that you create the same avatar like another person “accidentially” with that manga creator, so why not using them. I’m sure people will correct me if I’m wrong.

All the best!

251 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
web_gab says

You can use them in the live preview I think. Just be sure to replace them with some blank images in the final package just to be sure everythig it’s right.

327 posts just a random dude...
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
trendyWebStar says

Are you talking about the ones like yours? Well chances are not high but existent that you create the same avatar like another person “accidentially” with that manga creator, so why not using them. I’m sure people will correct me if I’m wrong.

All the best!

Yup…the one i’m using too… And i was thinking the same thing…but i don’t wanna have any problems…because of using someones avatar or something like that :)

by
by
by
by
by
by