Hi guys, i was wondering – a regular license allows you to use a track for “one end product” – if you were using a track to make an intro video on youtube, are you then allowed to use that intro on more than one video, having just purchased the track once?
*intro FOR a video
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
Hi, you can use a single standard license for more than one video, only if your videos belong to a series. For example a series of photography tutorials.