35 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
DiscoHospital says

I have tried the following and they are too cool:

Midomi – Allows you to sing or hum a song into your iPhone and it will bring up a list of songs that match your melody. Also, you can hold your phone up to a speaker and it’ll tell you what song is playing. I tried it 3 times and it worked every time! Wow!

VoiceNotes – VoiceNotes allows you to record short voice messages for later playback. Perfect for remembering random melodies throughout the day.

Jott – Notepad that turns your voice into notes. Tried it and it transcribed my voice perfectly. Incredible!

Remote – Use your iPhone to control your iTunes via your Wi-Fi network.

Did I mention all of the above apps are FREE ?

Now I just need an iPhone version of Logic Pro or a mini sequencer and I’ll be in heaven. ;-)

108 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
1DollarBeats says

Hey, that Midomi application sounds great! is there a source for it?\\ :D thx

I don’t have a itunes account and i really don’t want one! nor do i wanna give my card details to them! Also my iphone is heavily modded lol ill have to ssh it into it.

35 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
DiscoHospital says

Hmmm, all I have is a link that opens up iTunes. Midomi has a website so maybe you’ll find something useful there. Good luck.

108 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
1DollarBeats says
Hmmm, all I have is a link that opens up iTunes. Midomi has a website so maybe you’ll find something useful there. Good luck.

Thanks alot mate! but i just found out it cant be done :( not yet anyways! fingers crossed someone will port it soon!

by
by
by
by
by
by