35 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
DiscoHospital says

I have tried the following and they are too cool:

Midomi – Allows you to sing or hum a song into your iPhone and it will bring up a list of songs that match your melody. Also, you can hold your phone up to a speaker and it’ll tell you what song is playing. I tried it 3 times and it worked every time! Wow!

VoiceNotes – VoiceNotes allows you to record short voice messages for later playback. Perfect for remembering random melodies throughout the day.

Jott – Notepad that turns your voice into notes. Tried it and it transcribed my voice perfectly. Incredible!

Remote – Use your iPhone to control your iTunes via your Wi-Fi network.

Did I mention all of the above apps are FREE ?

Now I just need an iPhone version of Logic Pro or a mini sequencer and I’ll be in heaven. ;-)

108 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
1DollarBeats says

Hey, that Midomi application sounds great! is there a source for it?\\ :D thx

I don’t have a itunes account and i really don’t want one! nor do i wanna give my card details to them! Also my iphone is heavily modded lol ill have to ssh it into it.

35 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
DiscoHospital says

Hmmm, all I have is a link that opens up iTunes. Midomi has a website so maybe you’ll find something useful there. Good luck.

108 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
1DollarBeats says
Hmmm, all I have is a link that opens up iTunes. Midomi has a website so maybe you’ll find something useful there. Good luck.

Thanks alot mate! but i just found out it cant be done :( not yet anyways! fingers crossed someone will port it soon!

by
by
by
by
by
by