1000 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
simaudio says

Congrats guys :)

907 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
JBlanks says

Thanks so much to all of you who have written to congratulate me. I think you’re all wonderful for doing so. Such a great community of people here and I was so touched by all your kind words. Best wishes to synchrotron too for a successful week and nice to be featured at the same time!

I wish for a great week of sales for everyone! Cheers Jamie

1547 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
SoundFix says

Yeah congrats dude, I will have to check your stuff out :D

1000 posts Where words leave off, music begins.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has referred 500+ members
+6 more
AlumoAudio says

And a very well done from me. Just been checking out your top-notch portfolio, you’ve got a tonne of seriously excellent work in there. Totally deserved Jamie! :)

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
simoneski says

Well done Jamie Blanks on reaching featuredom in your first month. You have worked hard and deserve the acknowledgement. best of luck for the future.

335 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
studio26design says

Well done, JB.

Number 1 Top new author in Feb, Weekly Feature in March – what’s in store for April??

Great stuff!!

-Troy.

949 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
Kurlykovs says

Congrats JB!

LOL xD

354 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
brandonamatias says

Congrats JB! Best of successes to you!!

907 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
JBlanks says

Thank you Alumo, SoundFix, simoneski, Studio26 and Brandon for the lovely messages of support! I really appreciate it guys. :)

865 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
MichalskiMusic says

Congratulations! Much deserved!

by
by
by
by
by
by