292 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Endat says

So I thought that earnings could be withdrawn on the 15th of every month.. but in other places it says that the funds are available on the 30th. Today I put a request to withdraw (because tomorrow is the 15th) and it says that it will happen in July?

What am I missing here, why does it say I can withdraw on the 15th if the funds arent available until the 30th? besides, July 15th is on a weekend so shouldn’t it be issued tomorrow instead of next month… or does that only apply when the 15th of the current months falls on a weekend?

I withdrew last on Apr 23 and it paid me may 15th… do I need to request to be paid on the 30th of every month? Should I do the request on the 29th or 30th each month so that I only have to wait 2 weeks?

Why does the marketplace need to keep my money an extra month? I don’t like having my money held from me, feels like I’m being cheated…

1839 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Withdrawals requests need to be made before the month ends (i.e. before 31st or 30th), the payouts are made on the 15th of the following month e.g. June (withdraw) = July 15th = June’s Payout

Because of the amount of payout requests throughout the marketplaces it takes 15 days to process.

12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
themeshigh says

Simple interest compounds to a lot in 15 days :D he he . just kidding

what you can do is, issue a request in the beginning of every month

“all the money that gets accumulated in my account till the end of this month i.e., 31st. Do not forget to have that delivered to me by the 15th of net month”

(you can convey this msg via the options available over there, It may not get you your money any sooner but at least you can simply issue a request during early days of the month and then forget about it)

Chang

292 posts
+2 more
Endat says

Next to the withdrawl request under “when” it says “Jun 15th”.. but today is the 14th.. and next to that it says to be processed on Jul 15th… It’s intentionally being confusing and I feel like I’ve been tricked… My balance is $0.00 and I’m not getting paid until what what feels like a century.. wtf?

703 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
EliIsakov says

Gotta be careful man :D…. I personally just click on withdraw everything at the beggining of the new month. It simply takes out the money on the 30th, and gives me on th the 15th of next month :)

292 posts
+2 more
Endat says

The 15th of next month is on a weekend, does that mean I’ll get paid tomorrow or on the 1st?

703 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
EliIsakov says

Next business day.

292 posts
+2 more
Endat says

Does that mean tomorrow or July 16th?

2566 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

Endat here is how it works.

Payments are paid out the next month on the 15th unless that day is on a weekend, if so then it is paid on the next business day.

So if you made a withdrawal on the 9th of May you will receive your money on the 15th of June, unless the 15th of June is on a weekend. If it is then it will be paid out after the weekend ends.

You can only make 1 withdrawal per month.

538 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Farley_Design says

July 16th (Monday). Nothing happens during the weekends.

by
by
by
by
by
by