1002 posts Where words leave off, music begins.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+7 more
AlumoAudio says

Late to the party as usual, but a huge congrats from me too Jamie. Very, very well deserved dude. :)

Although I’m not as vocal as I could be on these forums, mostly due to time constraints, I’ve always enjoyed reading your intelligible, direct and often thought-provoking posts on these forums. Something, I hesitate to say, is a rarity in these parts!

Condolences for your loss though matey. I know this achievement is no real consolation, but hopefully it helps you keep your spirits up during this difficult time.

907 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
JBlanks says

Thanks Urbazon, simaudio, dotnpix, Coriiander, SamyBeats, pricop, samybeats, Gregmusic, constrastblack, mikesea, seangorman, Steve, Sky and Matt!

You really lifted my spirits during a sad time. I appreciate it very much mates. :) Thank you.

717 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Waderman says

Hey Sir, many many congrats to this !

You are an approved community superstar :-)

263 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
PremiumTunes says

Congrats Jamie, you deserve it! And very sorry to hear about your grandmother. Keep cranking out the great tunes man.

339 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
studio26design says

Congratulations, Jamie. Well deserved reward for your contribution to the community here.

That shiny new badge looks good on you too. :)

907 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
JBlanks says

Dirk – that is amazing. Where did you get that? Get that into the official Chuck Norris thread asap! Thanks mate.

Josh – Thanks for the kind words, and congrats to you on the weekly feature. Great track!

Troy – thank you my mate from down under! We gotta grab that beer or twelve one of these days man.

8231 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

wooo congrats :)

570 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
FlossieWood says

Well done Jamie it’s a great achievement!

130 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in United Kingdom
+4 more
BlueFoxMusic says

Congrats JB! I’m very pleased to see you’ve been given this award! :) It’s very much deserved for the huge contribution you’ve made to the AJ community in such a short space of time! I’m sorry to hear about your loss, Jamie. My thoughts go out to you and your family at this difficult time.

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

Well done JB :) Keep being awesome!

by
by
by
by
by
by