38 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
AppVolt says

Just relax for a minute, I’m not saying you guys are Bill Gates and that you should throw your money out of the window. Buy the damn magazine or not, I really don’t care but I won’t scan it so you can read it. Actually keep the money guys so you can buy a piece of humor & happiness!
I don’t need to buy any humor .. Today, you made me laugh for free! :D

Glad I did :) I sincerely didn’t think of smiling that much by posting a reading recommandation. Thanks for this.

3538 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Just relax for a minute, I’m not saying you guys are Bill Gates and that you should throw your money out of the window. Buy the damn magazine or not, I really don’t care but I won’t scan it so you can read it. Actually keep the money guys so you can buy a piece of humor & happiness!
I don’t need to buy any humor .. Today, you made me laugh for free! :D
Glad I did :) I sincerely didn’t think of smiling that much by posting a reading recommendation. Thanks for this.

You’ve posted a reading recommendation which i need to purchase and wait a month until i get it..

492 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
pixelentity says

Elite money is not free money. It requires 24/7 work
it looks like somebody missed last “Elites” magazine “Grow your own money tree” article ….

BF

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says
Thread locked

Alright guys, decided to lock this, as it has obviously taken a wrong turn and escalated beyond topic. Wether one chooses to, or not to buy the magazine, it’s beside the point.

I believe Julien’s intention was simply to share that Collis was featured in a great looking magazine, which he is fond of. No spam intended.
4327 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Offscreen Mag is an amateur magazine made by designers for designers and is well worth the money.

1. Beautiful design
  2. Beautiful type
  3. Inspiring interviews
by
by
by
by
by
by