• Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
wptitans says

Hey guys! Glad to hear the talk was somewhat audible. The conference didn’t do a recording, so I just hit record on my laptop. Unfortunately I have a tendency to pace around on the stage and make wild hand motions, so that’s why the sound goes in and out.

Hey m8, you are correct about Collis. I also have the greatest respect for such a successful entrepeneur. But you have to be honest that we do want an update from time to time here on the forums for the folks who can’t attend at such meetings.

See, the things hey told you about the future of the marketplaces is something hey should share with all of us, this way we all know what’s hapening behind the scenes.

Like stated before, i don’t want to offend anybody and I do have the greatest respect for Colis, Envato and all others who are involved. They made it all happen. Just want some updates about what’s cooking.

It’s true, I really should be here more often. It’s getting tougher and tougher though I must say. These days I seem to spend most of my days in meetings and racing through email backlogs.

I’m hoping over the new year break to have a little time to think how I can try to change up my work schedule to have more time for things like popping on to the forums (and resting ;-) )

Thanks Collis, to be honest we also miss you around here ;). Been a member around for 5 years (different account) and i do recall the good ol’ days that once in a while we hear something from you here about the status of Envato and new things to come etc etc.

I also understand that running such a big company the work pressure is tremendous and the hours in a day are to short.

Thanks for the reply, means a lot.

615 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
femo says

Inspiring!

174 posts straight to the art designs
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
+4 more
arrowthemes says

Very inspiring talk right there. Made me have something to think about this December – a good launchpad for the coming year.

64 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
designmonstr says

Thanks collis for inspiring us like always with your excellent wisdom and knowledge.

by
by
by
by
by
by