44 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Located in Russian Federation
MaxRazumov says

Hi, friends! There is the question. Does anyone of you tried to cooperate, to collaborate on a musical product? For example, a guitarist living in the United States, it is cool and has great sound. Vocalist living in England, composer and producer living in Germany. These people come together and create together a track that can be played on the radio and sale in ring tones as well as here on audiodzhingl. Everyone gets their share of income. Does anyone have any of you that experience and what he brought as a result?

736 posts Plastic it's fantastic:))
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
plastic3 says

Hi Max! Yes, we have a such experience..Albert (Musicant) made an arrangement, i’ve wrote melody and text, and Leah sang this song just magically..But we have no any result at the moment :(maybe later.. http://soundcloud.com/plastic3/leo-brothers-feat-leah-love

175 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
AlexanderRufire says

Hi, Max. If you mean that through net, I have experience of that thing, composed album with my friends from Germany, but.. You know, results are depended of sum of money that going to promotion. A big sum.. And, it’s long term investition, because income appears after years of promotion (if you does’t have millions:)). So, if you have sum of money to be insured in result, you are able to find and hire session musiciants :) And managers, producers, if needs.. Otherwise, it’s just for interesting experience, like it was in my situation.

44 posts
  • Located in Russian Federation
MaxRazumov says

Of course, the easiest way to pay for the work session musicians and vocalists. But I am referring to is somewhat different. It is a joint product made ??through the Internet and popularized

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
468 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Envato team says

I was wondering the very same thing… turns out people have already tried (plastic3).
I’d be interested if anyone wants to get something started!
I think it is a neat experience even if it does not sell.

72 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
berlinsound says

Yeah – would be an interestingexperience. But how to start and which style of music would we like to perform?

71 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Diesel_J says

Other than doing remixes for other artists, bands… I’ve done a few collabs. I think it was a great way to network and swap ideas. Ultimately, I’m selfish and enjoy fully immersing myself in a musical project. But then again, collabs can open doors for us. I’m always on the lookout for vocalists.

379 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Yuar says

2 months ago we started to collaborate with Soundroll on making songs for AudioJungle. We enjoy this fun, interesting and useful experience. As we all know AJ is a marathon, so we don’t expect quick results in sales we are just planning to continue this experiment and to see what will happen :)

Also I remember this awesome example of collaboration between AJ authors GarryONeal and Mihai Sorohan: http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/collaboration-is-cool/61244

@Plastic3: What a beautiful song! :)

213 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
vaisnava says

My song Destiny of Choice and others on TRAX here are collaborations with another AJ artist and others around the world.

http://audiojungle.net/item/destiny-of-choice-featuring-leah/336488

Oh technology, Its a great thing. :)

1134 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Switzerland
+8 more
SonicCube says

I am currently working with a few vocalists from around the world on a TripHop album. Tecnically it’s quite easy to realize projects like that. It’s more about keeping everyone involved motivated over a longer time and gettimng the needed recordings from everyone ;)

So anyway, if there are people wishing to collaborate, i’m all in ( if it’s musicaly within my skills :) )

by
by
by
by
by
by