3793 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

@neilhanvey If you go to your portfolio and click list view, you will see a download link under each of your items. So you can download them before the tuts site closes. :)

2075 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
LanceSnider says

will my earnings still be available for me to purchase stuff on say, photodune?
Yes. The money in your account works across all the marketplaces.

Hi all, can someone explain me briefly HOW ad tuts+ NOW works? As I understood, now Envato will pay 1 amount and no more? I’m sorry If I’m wrong ;)
That’s correct.
523 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Zeplix says

i can see how this closure would annoy some people but it’s just business at the end of the day and stuff happens so you gotta deal with it. as for the way it’s been handled, meh, i’m not gonna lose any sleep over it. i got an email detailing the closure, can’t really expect much more tbh.

No offence meant there, but you have 84 sales and 2 tutorials :S some of us have several thousand sales and dozens of tutorials…

43 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
capmaticenvato says

hi everyone and hi LanceSnider,

i would like to know something, when are you planing to close this section, and r u guys gonna make a special price for the products and i mean all the products so at least as a buyer i will take advantage of that and the authors would get something from it, whether they succeeded in sales or not, cause i think envato from a marketing point of view has to put some water on wine , and give some good results for both sides of the medal for pruchasers and authors, even though if some products will be placed from tuts to whatever in codecanyon and such.

Ive been monitoring envato daily and purchasing items every week i have three accounts depending on the businesse i have , and i have spent over 6000$, and did not have the chance to look over the tuts section yet a lot cause there are a lot of products and i mean GREAAAT products. Yet its sad to hear that you made the decision to close it and i think to recompensate for the buyers like myself and the authors to place there products e.g. if it concerns codes tuts then it would go in codecanyon and creat a link on the menu for that and the same thing for the rest, it will help sales and income, same thing for psd stuff to go in graphicriver etc….

regards

523 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
Zeplix says

i would like to know something, when are you planing to close this section, and r u guys gonna make a special price for the products and i mean all the products so at least as a buyer i will take advantage of that and the authors would get something from it, whether they succeeded in sales or not, cause i think envato from a marketing point of view has to put some water on wine , and give some good results for both sides of the medal for pruchasers and authors, even though if some products will be placed from tuts to whatever in codecanyon and such.

As far as I understand, within a month Tuts+ Marketplace will be closed.

And yes, a sale or other promotion to finish everything off would be fantastic.

43 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
capmaticenvato says

As far as I understand, within a month Tuts+ Marketplace will be closed.

And yes, a sale or other promotion to finish everything off would be fantastic.

thanks for the reply

38 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+1 more
jashsayani says

This was surprising!

8291 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

hi everyone and hi LanceSnider,

Ive been monitoring envato daily and purchasing items every week i have three accounts depending on the businesse i have , and i have spent over 6000$, and did not have the chance to look over the tuts section yet a lot cause there are a lot of products and i mean GREAAAT products. Yet its sad to hear that you made the decision to close it and i think to recompensate for the buyers like myself and the authors to place there products e.g. if it concerns codes tuts then it would go in codecanyon and creat a link on the menu for that and the same thing for the rest, it will help sales and income, same thing for psd stuff to go in graphicriver etc….

regards

if you like the products then why not just buy them now? They’re already very well priced… I doubt there will be a carboot sale ending…

NB: Views are my own, I’m a moderator and not staff :)

2075 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
LanceSnider says

Hey guys. We looked into the possibility of doing a closing sale, but that would only be successful if files being too expensive was the primary reason why people don’t buy. We just don’t think that’s the case. I worry that doing a 50% off would just result in authors making 50% less their final month.

223 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
graphicon says

What is the closing date of tuts+Marketplace & any discount on closing of tuts+Marketplace?

by
by
by
by
by
by