• Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+3 more
Creattive says

Before the license changes, animations that are going to be broadcasted needed an extended license. Since the license changed, this point is gone. I think that’s a very bad decision. Seeing your work on a big broadcast TV channel and then say: hey I got 5 bucks for that just makes you feel damn supid.

2075 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
LanceSnider says

Before the license changes, animations that are going to be broadcasted needed an extended license. Since the license changed, this point is gone. I think that’s a very bad decision. Seeing your work on a big broadcast TV channel and then say: hey I got 5 bucks for that just makes you feel damn supid.
Any file used in a TV show needs an extended license. Is that what you’re referring to. Is that not clear enough in the licenses?
2046 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+3 more
Creattive says

No certainly not. Now, you have to read the FAQs to get that.

Before the changes, even the little explanation of the license on the item page talks about broadcasting. If you read the license page all you see is:
You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License.)

If I would work in a TV-Production studio, I’d think: hey, we only sell it to one client, the TV Channel. We are fine with regular license.

I highly recommend to make this part MUCH clearer.

10 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Ukraine
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
Mashysha says

Hi. Please help me to understand – if I buy an one extended license of a PSD item, can I convert it into HTML Theme and then later create from it the Wordpress Version or should I buy second Extended License for this case?

If I buy an extended license of a PSD item, can I include PSD-files into my themes?

Thanks. Mary.

2075 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Gold Mo Grower
+2 more
LanceSnider says

Hi. Please help me to understand – if I buy an one extended license of a PSD item, can I convert it into HTML Theme and then later create from it the Wordpress Version or should I buy second Extended License for this case?

If I buy an extended license of a PSD item, can I include PSD-files into my themes?

Thanks. Mary.

To do either, you’d first need the permission of the author. After that, you’d need one EL for each project.

10 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
Mashysha says

Thanks. Mary.
To do either, you’d first need the permission of the author. After that, you’d need one EL for each project.

About permission of the author I know. Thank you for the answer.

2 posts
dafnasu says

Hi I have a question before i purchase a theme. I am creating a real estate site using WP multisite. Every “site” will act like a property page under the same domain. ie: www.domain.com/property1, www.domain.com/property2 etc. Can I buy the theme with a regular license?

Thanks

2075 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Gold Mo Grower
+2 more
LanceSnider says

Hi I have a question before i purchase a theme. I am creating a real estate site using WP multisite. Every “site” will act like a property page under the same domain. ie: www.domain.com/property1, www.domain.com/property2 etc. Can I buy the theme with a regular license? Thanks
That’s really just one site with subdomains so a single regular license is fine.
2 posts
dafnasu says

thats great, thanks!!!

by
by
by
by
by
by