”...The Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) is a bill recently introduced in the United States that would create a gaping new exemption to existing privacy law. It would let any company, from AT&T to Zynga, including internet giants like Google or Facebook obtain “cyber threat” information (including personal and private information from your accounts) and disclose that data to the U.S. government. That includes non-U.S. users of these American services…”
Dangerous Cybersecurity Legislation Threatens Online Privacy..
If you’re in United States, take action here
If you’re not in US, take action sign this petition here
Just took action, thanks for starting this thread.
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
Taking action! Thanks for the share.