- United Kingdom
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
Hi guys, i got a support question from someone today through email asking for support on a $6 template he never even purchased.
Some people are just cheep.
I could understand if it was a 40-60 doller theme but it was an under construction theme.
At least purchase it before asking for support lol.
Thats the first support question i have had from someone who has got my template from elsewhere
Have any of you guys had this in the past?
Me = No.
Others definitely! That’s why most of them have a personal support forum with a registration system that asks a purchase verification code. One way to deal with the thieves.
Hi UBL ,
Yes i’ve been there, but for a $40 template. Also users that stolen themes from others and insisted that i have the theme documentation and if i don’t give them they will put a bad review :)))) and also never purchase from me ( not that they did or will do that ).