409 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
joesacco says
429 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thesecession says

Wow! Excited to see the possible music implications of this!

301 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Reachground says

Damn! That looks really interesting. I’ll wait until the super pros hand out the verdict ^^

206 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
reubenchng says

Wow! Could this be the solution to clean up the audio in one of the last thread I posted?

23 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
FunkBlastin says

Adobe Audition (and older versions of Cool Edit Pro) have had something similar to this for years, However, this seems to make it a whole lot easier. I’ll definitively have to check it out. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by