76 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Germany
AranZayne says

Hello dear community!

Since I am pretty new to Audiojungle or to license selling at all I am almost getting addicted to check my sales a few times a day. (Maybe some of you can identify with me?) Anyways – Is there something like an application for Android that automatically checks wether you sale something and then gives you a sound-notification? Maybe with a nice “Chaching-ยงยง-Sound?” :P

Would be very cool!

Nice greetings to you all, Aran

168 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Lebanon
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
RalphSd says

Hello Aran,

There is one ive been using lately, you can find it on the playstore its called : Envato Balancr Notification” by Loopus …its pretty decent you input your username, API key…and it refrshes itself every 15 minutes, and you get that money sound effect if a sale is made :p

Hope that was helpful

Cheers

243 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
Crian says

NvatoMe seems to be quite well. :)

76 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
AranZayne says

Thank you a lot, Ralph!

I checked it but unfortunately my mobile phone says it is not compatible with this application. :( Checked NvatoMe as well but the screen stayed black after I signed in with my Name and the API-Key. Strange. Someone else had/has trouble like this with NvatoMe?

76 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
AranZayne says

Thank you a lot, Ralph! I checked it but unfortunately my mobile phone says it is not compatible with this application. :( Checked NvatoMe as well but the screen stayed black after I signed in with my Name and the API-Key. Strange. Someone else had/has trouble like this with NvatoMe?

Okay, I found some alternative called “Woodpecker” – Problem solved. :-)

104 posts
  • United Kingdom
MatthewTanner says

Is there a similar application for Apple iPhones. I do find myself checking my sales rather a lot. It would be better for me if I could get push notifications.

490 posts
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
tacoMusic says

@Matthew, yes, there’s an app called ‘Tabvn’, but it doesn’t seem to work anymore, at least not for me. Last time I looked into it, the app stopped working because the app developer hadn’t renewed his Apple developer license which means the push notifications side of things stop. You can still use it as a quick qay to check on your sales, but without the push notifications it’s a bit useless in my opinion.

80 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United States
JMScherfMusic says

Look for aEnvato or nWallet on the the droid market. It’s simple and it has sales and comment notifications, plus a list of earnings and statements. Works great for me.

by
by
by
by
by
by