no-thumbnail
vestigefilmworks Recent Posts Threads Started
2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
vestigefilmworks says

A couple of months ago I downloaded the watermarked version of the track located at http://0.s3.envato.com/files/41664231/preview.mp3. I thought it was called “Sweet”. It sounds like “Sweet Disposition” by The Temper Trap. Any ideas on how I can find it?

In a related note, I wish AudioJungle’s search feature was a little more advanced. Absolutely love the site, and can’t beat the prices, but sometimes it can be hard to find stuff.

Thanks for any help, Sam

63 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
TerriMatheson says
no-thumbnail
vestigefilmworks Recent Posts Threads Started
2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
vestigefilmworks says

Terri,

Thanks for the suggestion. It’s close, but it’s not the exact track. Do you know if tracks get taken down by their authors ever?

Thanks.

Renat_Solishchanskyy
Renat_Solishchanskyy Recent Posts Threads Started
61 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Russian Federation
Renat_Solishchanskyy says
by
by
by
by
by
by