550 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
yeremia says

Welcome back man.

1036 posts Massfocus
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
Massfocus says

Very glad it is resolved and allot of good lessons to learn here for all of us. I hope you don’t get discouraged to create quality content Vectorica, i am sure you can pull of even better projects than the ones you got problems for. Looking forward to your next project :)

338 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
vaynah says

Glad that you are back Vectorica. I am sure you will come back stronger after this incident.

5069 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+11 more
felt_tips Envato team says

Hello everyone!... I finally back.
First I want to thank all of you, without exception, concern for my situation….

Appreciate the honest words, Vectorica!

A designer of your talent doesn’t need to copy stuff. Glad you’re still here and looking forward to seeing amazing and original things from you in the future.

144 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
expressodesign says

Welcome back man :)

176 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NOVAPLUS says

Finally you’re back. Afraid that did not come back here. Already one of the best artists in the world to admire motion graphics. mood! :)

18 posts Atiko
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
ATIKO says

Aguante Loco!!! Get Up Master!

by
by
by
by
by
by