• Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
tigerlabs says
SBJEWEL said
wickedpixel said
“Can’t believe this is happening to me !”
I’m sorry, but who are you that makes this so unbelievable? Are you more special than anyone else for some reason? :)
I will be “Special One” I promise…. Just Need to learn more more and more….. Thanks for your opinion…. :P

Do they teach you the same B.S. that they do in American schools?

184 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
maxvarlson says

Good luck with the second submission :)

1244 posts Sr. Mockup Crafter
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+9 more
CarlosViloria says
omarabid said
@SBJEWEL The review process is slow because there are lots of items, and each item takes a considerable time. You shouldn’t make a thread about this every time it happens to you. It happened to me every time I submit a file, though all my files were accepted (or soft-rejected) from the first time.

+1 quite agree with you. :)

377 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
+6 more
GoodLayers says

This is normal ;)

110 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
cartermatic says

Had it happen to me before too. Was held in the review queue for four days then got rejected and was told not to upload it again.

725 posts WordPress Ninja
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
TylerQuinn says
omarabid said
@SBJEWEL The review process is slow because there are lots of items, and each item takes a considerable time. You shouldn’t make a thread about this every time it happens to you. It happened to me every time I submit a file, though all my files were accepted (or soft-rejected) from the first time.

+1

Maybe a better solution would be to post your design ideas in the forums before going through he upload process for feedback until your hone your design skills a bit.

124 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+1 more
JStephens says

Rejection is a part of everyday life, get used to it and move on. As your skills increase your rejections will decrease. Everything takes time.

Learn from mistakes and rejections and use them to your advantage. That’s how you become successful in EVERYTHING in life. Failure is another step on the path towards success, you have to fail to learn how to deal with it! Those who never experience rejection/failure, will never succeed, it is that simple.

Don’t be afraid or angry with Rejection, it is a cultural myth that failure is bad, it is one of the most valuable learning moments in your life so learn to take advantage of it instead of focusing on it negatively.

- Jonathan

274 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Anjum says
JStephens said
Rejection is a part of everyday life, get used to it and move on. As your skills increase your rejections will decrease. Everything takes time.

Learn from mistakes and rejections and use them to your advantage. That’s how you become successful in EVERYTHING in life. Failure is another step on the path towards success, you have to fail to learn how to deal with it! Those who never experience rejection/failure, will never succeed, it is that simple.

Don’t be afraid or angry with Rejection, it is a cultural myth that failure is bad, it is one of the most valuable learning moments in your life so learn to take advantage of it instead of focusing on it negatively.

- Jonathan

+1

I am 101% agree with you

3007 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says
Anjum said
JStephens said

- Jonathan

+1

I am 101% agree with you

+1

1244 posts Sr. Mockup Crafter
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+9 more
CarlosViloria says
duotive said
Anjum said
JStephens said

- Jonathan

+1

I am 101% agree with you
+1

+1 :D

by
by
by
by
by
by