1257 posts
  • Bought between 1000 and 4999 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
graphic4444 says

just a thought… seems like some flash game devs are making identical games for android/kindle fire… most of those games play just like flash games, is it a simple port?

1257 posts
graphic4444 says
1633 posts fueledweb.com
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
+1 more
RimmonTrieu says

AIR Mobile SDK has been around for years and quite blooming. Converting from web based Flash game to AIR mobile is straight forward too.

http://gaming.adobe.com/showcase/
1257 posts
graphic4444 says

any chance there will be some type of “app” (android/kindle/ipad) tools/themes/templates marketplace at envato? For example there’s some great games here I’d like to modify and be able to brand and distribute (as either free or paid), to brand my company, and sell on kindle fire as apps

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

^Most flash developer will not do that here, we have now the Android market for AIR or the IOScrap market, we don’t need the Envato middle man to sell stuff here as the mobile market is more profitable to us then here as flash developers, also the days that we sell our code in public is over as now we are protected with the code issue in the mobile market on the sell.

Just think of this why would anyone will sell here game apps and then after 5 minutes you can upload it on the Android market and sell it there when we can do it our-self ! .

They do have some app for sell on the CSS market but i think it’s doing poorly. Most flash developer’s i know from here that did the shifting to the Android market don’t visit here anymore …

1633 posts fueledweb.com
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
+1 more
RimmonTrieu says

any chance there will be some type of “app” (android/kindle/ipad) tools/themes/templates marketplace at envato? For example there’s some great games here I’d like to modify and be able to brand and distribute (as either free or paid), to brand my company, and sell on kindle fire as apps

There are some great games on CodeCanyon (iOS / Android) which I think they were created with AIR. Checkout Flashtang codecanyon items, he converted some majd_abdul games from Flash to mobile AIR.

1257 posts
graphic4444 says

thanks – good to know it!

by
by
by
by
by
by