I’m currently experimenting abit for designing my graphical style (logo, avatar, banners, etc). I was wondering: the thumbnails we upload for AudioJungle-items, can they contain and display transparency (apart from the playback-overlay ofcourse)?
- Envato Staff
- Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
- Has attended an Envato Live event
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
Yes, it just needs to be a PNG file with transparency, like my logo!
Ah yes, I see. Thank you!
I love your thumbnailing system – it’s very clear and also very recognisable due to the same color scheme and layout. In fact, while looking at your name, your logo is very strong too. And the thumbnails match it well – great job. Your logo and name make me wonder what happened to you to come up with such a name, haha.
I was thinking myself as well to have additional info in the corners like that. But I’ll first have to comeup with a house-style; having real difficulties to come up with a logo for Coriiander Productions. I don’t want it to be corporate-alike.
Anyway, thanks for the info and example. It greatly helps.