65 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ThemeMarket says

Can I use another payoneer card for withdraw? Or, Is payoneer card assosiated with my account on videohive.net? If I order card via odesk.com, can I use it for envato either?

40 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Located in Argentina
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
teb says

For what I know, you can use one card to receive payments from different websites, but you can’t order more than one card. Cheers

455 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

If you are a member of multiple partner/affiliate programs that pay via Payoneer, you can link them to the same card.

When you select Payoneer and are directed to an online application page, you will see an option on the right-hand side of the page to link the new account with an already existing Payoneer card.

Unless this is specifically restricted by the partner, you wouldn’t be able to open multiple accounts. However, merging accounts onto the same card is far more cost effective and convenience for you. You can check out our blog post with more details on adding multiple partner accounts to the same Payoneer card at http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=41

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

18 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
starfaII says

Can u change payoneer accounts on one envato account. My friend used to withdraw cash but now he’s unable to do that so in order to get money out we’ve ordered another payoneer card, but when u withdraw via payoneer it says ur account is already setup. Can you change that ?

232 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
placdarms Envato team says

Can u change payoneer accounts on one envato account. My friend used to withdraw cash but now he’s unable to do that so in order to get money out we’ve ordered another payoneer card, but when u withdraw via payoneer it says ur account is already setup. Can you change that ?

It’s not something people on forum could help you. Please contact support

by
by
by
by
by
by