3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
youngwebbuilder says

I did send in a support ticket but got no response, (I sent it about a week ago).

What is the best way to go about giving gift credit for a competition that can be spent across the various envato marketplaces?

Thanks Oliver

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

There is no way to buy a gift card.

The only way I think it can be done is creating an account with a new email(gmail etc..), depositing credit to that account and then giving the account away.

Although that may actually be against Envato T&C some one correct me if it is.

1471 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Let us hope Envato will introduce this feature, I owuld be the first to use it to spread the word of the marketplace.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says
3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
youngwebbuilder says

Got a reply from support they said I can create a new account and add credit to it. Works somewhat!

651 posts SickFlyers.com
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

Got a reply from support they said I can create a new account and add credit to it. Works somewhat!
Yep that’s the best thing to do
by
by
by
by
by
by