110 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Catch22Music says

Is anyone else experience problems with the uploading process? I am doing everything right, and using the right zip software?

Problem is I uploaded a whole bunch of zips and mp3s, then sent one of them to be uploaded and it came back with an error saying page not found!!!

Then when I went back to the upload page and all my files had gone! This is extremely frustrating!!!!!!

I am using an old version of Win Zip that has worked for all my other uploads (around 250) so it cannot be that!

I am not doing anything different, some help would be appreciated!!! I am correctly filling out all the fields.

110 posts
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+2 more
Catch22Music says

Sorry, one more thing which isn’t a bug but something very annoying.

Under the Category and Attributes area you have to select a Category first. Sometimes I have filled out the time, sample rate and whether it is looped, then when you choose a genre the information dis appears?\\?! I know that this is something very small, but very annoying, could this be fixed so that you can do it in any order?

2704 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Sorry to hear about the Page Not Found issue you are experiencing. I just tested the upload form and everything appears to be working fine. Please contact support@envato.com if you continue to experience problems.

You’re right about the Length and Sample Rate data disappearing whenever the category is changed during the upload process. That’s very annoying! I’ve logged it with the devs. Thanks for mentioning it! :)

49 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Slavador says

I notice the same problem with uploading zip file. It seems like everything as usual but I can’t find zip in uploaded files list.

2541 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says
I notice the same problem with uploading zip file. It seems like everything as usual but I can’t find zip in uploaded files list.
Hi Slavador,

Please send in a support ticket after checking out the wiki if you are still having any issues. Thanks! :)

49 posts
+4 more
Slavador says

I don’t know how to call that what happened with upload, it’s going me crazy :) when i spend couple of hours uploading one item and at the end got nothing !

2704 posts
+16 more

The devs are looking into this for you, Slavador. I’ll let you know if/when I hear something back from them. Thank you for being patient. :)

87 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Texturizer777 says

I had one of these yesterday, it said page was not found/might have been removed. What i have started to do is make a .txt and copy and paste all the text i have made for a item just in case it gives me a error.

One other bug is that if you set some of the lower information first then setting some of the options higher up can reset it or change what you had. This of course would mean your item had the wrong information so i always double check things now also.

One thing im always wondering about is the keywords also, sometimes i use tags that have 2 words before the , but im not sure if that counts as 2 used or 1. It would be nice if there was some sort of way to see how many keywords you had left to use or the amount you had entered already.

2704 posts
+16 more

Thanks for the feedback, Texturizer777! :) The bug regarding deleting fields when the genre/category dropdown is changed has been logged with the devs, they’ve got it on their todo list. As for a “live count” of the keywords used/available, I kinda like that idea and it shouldn’t be too hard to add, I’ll mention it to the team. Nice one! :)

49 posts
+4 more
Slavador says

I have to say I’ve kind a resolve this problem for me :)

1) upload zip and mp3, mp3 usually don’t disappear from Files list but zip does. 2) then I go to Forum for example and return back to upload 3) TA DA ! all uploaded file displays in Files list and available to select.

may be that helps you somehow…

by
by
by
by
by
by