Is anyone else experience problems with the uploading process? I am doing everything right, and using the right zip software?
Problem is I uploaded a whole bunch of zips and mp3s, then sent one of them to be uploaded and it came back with an error saying page not found!!!
Then when I went back to the upload page and all my files had gone! This is extremely frustrating!!!!!!
I am using an old version of Win Zip that has worked for all my other uploads (around 250) so it cannot be that!
I am not doing anything different, some help would be appreciated!!! I am correctly filling out all the fields.
Sorry, one more thing which isn’t a bug but something very annoying.
Under the Category and Attributes area you have to select a Category first. Sometimes I have filled out the time, sample rate and whether it is looped, then when you choose a genre the information dis appears??! I know that this is something very small, but very annoying, could this be fixed so that you can do it in any order?
Sorry to hear about the Page Not Found issue you are experiencing. I just tested the upload form and everything appears to be working fine. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you continue to experience problems.
You’re right about the Length and Sample Rate data disappearing whenever the category is changed during the upload process. That’s very annoying! I’ve logged it with the devs. Thanks for mentioning it!
I notice the same problem with uploading zip file. It seems like everything as usual but I can’t find zip in uploaded files list.
- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Contributed a Blog Post
I don’t know how to call that what happened with upload, it’s going me crazy when i spend couple of hours uploading one item and at the end got nothing !
I had one of these yesterday, it said page was not found/might have been removed. What i have started to do is make a .txt and copy and paste all the text i have made for a item just in case it gives me a error.
One other bug is that if you set some of the lower information first then setting some of the options higher up can reset it or change what you had. This of course would mean your item had the wrong information so i always double check things now also.
One thing im always wondering about is the keywords also, sometimes i use tags that have 2 words before the , but im not sure if that counts as 2 used or 1. It would be nice if there was some sort of way to see how many keywords you had left to use or the amount you had entered already.
Thanks for the feedback, Texturizer777! The bug regarding deleting fields when the genre/category dropdown is changed has been logged with the devs, they’ve got it on their todo list. As for a “live count” of the keywords used/available, I kinda like that idea and it shouldn’t be too hard to add, I’ll mention it to the team. Nice one!
I have to say I’ve kind a resolve this problem for me
1) upload zip and mp3, mp3 usually don’t disappear from Files list but zip does. 2) then I go to Forum for example and return back to upload 3) TA DA ! all uploaded file displays in Files list and available to select.
may be that helps you somehow…