Anyone else seeing broken images?
Some of my files are showing: http://2.s3.envato.com/files/44018278/main_image.png
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Envato Staff
Works for me
Works for me
Weird… glad it works for you though! I have been seeieng lots of 404 images, do you think there could be something going on with S3? possibly your getting stuff because its on a different server? I would like to say it is my internet connection but I have been seeing broken images at home and at work on different machines.
It seems to be with thumbnails:
Thanks for checking guys, i guess its just network hiccups on my end.
- United Kingdom
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Won a Competition
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
I had that a few months ago, I don’t know what caused it. It went back to normal after a while.
I was thinking a little, and I have some suggestions.
Try to delete cache & cookies. Then restart computer, and try to load site again.