1287 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Hi all,

I went through my Tracks I already uploaded but which are still in queue. Than I heared that something went wrong with the Cubase-Export in one loop. (For sure it was the last export at 5 AM – and Cubase is again guilty) :D

I already fixed it and want to know how I can Change the Item. I think I read anywhere something about it before I had this problem, but can´t find it again. Would be great when I don´t need to start again.

I hope you understand. Thanks for help, Udo

548 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
Celestial-Sound says

Hey UJ-pro. I think that its not possible to edit a file once it has been sent for review. Would be strange if it was.

1287 posts
+4 more
UJ-pro says

OK, E-Flex. I think once it will be released, I ´ll have enough time to fix it before someone will buy it. Unfortunately. :D

548 posts
+8 more
Celestial-Sound says

What do you mean mate? Maybe I misunderstood you. But if you have a file waiting to be published/rejected, and you’re not happy with it, why don’t you delete it and upload a new version that you are happy with? :)

1287 posts
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Hi E-Flex,

it´s not even this bad. I´m talking about one of 4 loops beside the main track. It´s just a 7 sec. loop.

The thing is, that the Item is already uploaded since a few days and the waiting period lasts anyway.

I had the experience with my first uploads, that one of the previews had not the watermark (I´m sure it had :D ) To change it was very fast. So why should I start the upload again?

Or am I wrong in some way?

548 posts
+8 more
Celestial-Sound says

Well, if have done something wrong in the track/loop that you wish to change. Upload the new version of the track/loop. Go to your author dashbord, under the upload bar on the track you wish to change something on, there’s a button that says ’’delete?’’. Press that, and you will have to wait approx 7 days. Unfortunately there is no shortcut for this what I know.

I hope my experience helped you, I am quite new to this site aswell.

by
by
by
by
by
by