abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts Threads Started
629 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has referred 1+ members
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

We’re close, looks like it’ll be open this week, but that’s an estimate, not a promise :)
Just wondering, have you ever sent that email about beta testing? I never received any and I monitor my spam mail too.
Yes they have send email, with a link of mobile friendly site and a feedback form.
Wut? Damn, what is the date of the email?
Wed, Jul 24, 2013 from Catherine Hills
1171 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

I really want this feature and I promise to provide feedback this week – Nokia x6

1471 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

We’re close, looks like it’ll be open this week, but that’s an estimate, not a promise :)
Just wondering, have you ever sent that email about beta testing? I never received any and I monitor my spam mail too.
Yes they have send email, with a link of mobile friendly site and a feedback form.
Wut? Damn, what is the date of the email?
Wed, Jul 24, 2013 from Catherine Hills
Thanks, can’t believe I missed it, I sent reply now, hopefully it’s still useful :P
35 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Signpost_Sound says

Keen to test on iPhone 4 :)

14 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Portugal
+2 more
UnzaThemes says

You can count us in. We can test it on iPhone 4, Galaxy S III, and Galaxy Mini.

33 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
alestemple says

I’m in! I would love to test it too :)

“I really want this feature and I promise to provide feedback this week”

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

Some of your should read the original message – the devs only needed 10 people to test it, which they got. No more help is needed!

491 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Located in Australia Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
justinfrench Envato team says

We’ve also launched :)

by
by
by
by
by
by