• Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
+1 more
greenline says

I have a 24’’ Benq g2411HDA: http://www.benq.com/product/monitor/g2411hda The price was very good for its quality: 240$ (Christmas offer).

Unfortunately I was so happy with it for only 3 days – until my 4 years daughter dropped some water over it (she wanted to clean the dust lol) and even today, I have in the right-upper corner a 2 cm dark circle where water particles remained under the screen.

But overall, a very good & reliable monitor :)

202 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
RoundedHexagon says

I’m currently working on 2×24” Dell U2412M monitors.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=320-2676

Good relation between price and quality. IPS panel, 1920×1200 resolution (I didn’t want to have full HD.. extra 120px in height), love the pivot!

I do not regret spent money. Worth every $.

626 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
Dream-Theme says

Hi, Take a look at Dell U2413: http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u2413.htm

Works out of the box perfectly. No calibration requiered. You can utilize its extended gamut for photo editing. Also there is really accurate RGB emulation mode for web dev.

If you are coming from something like samsung p971, this monitor will be perfect for you: it’s PWM free (which is really good for eyes) and has very light AG coating (all other non-glossy IPS panes really sucks).

The only con is all extended gamut displays can seem “reddish” when you are working in 2 monitor setup with regular RGB model as second display.

Also you can take a look at samsungs with pls panes, but build quality is really poor and you’ll need lots of rain dences to calibrate them properly :D

626 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
Dream-Theme says

p.s. 2412M that @RoundedHexagon offered is really decent display for its money, but aggressive AG coating is IMO deal breaker. And PWM can cause eyes pains and weariness.

We have couple of 2311, 2412 and 2413 in our office, so I know what I’m talking about :)

582 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+1 more
LCweb says

Me too, I’m using a Dell U2412M that is very good.
My eyes are not too tired also after 10 hours of coding

Of course having a big budget the best are the EIZO

202 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
RoundedHexagon says

Previously I’ve worked on Dell U2410 – very good monitor, especially for it’s color support and color deep. Maybe it’s old, but I liked working on it. Disadvantages? Lower contrast than described by Dell, power consumption and.. 1x U2410 = 2x U2412M :)

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?cs=19&c=us&l=en&sku=320-8277

p.s. 2412M that @RoundedHexagon offered is really decent display for its money, but aggressive AG coating is IMO deal breaker. And PWM can cause eyes pains and weariness. We have couple of 2311, 2412 and 2413 in our office, so I know what I’m talking about :)

Ummm, I’m working sometimes 6-7 hours and don’t have any eyes pains or headaches – don’t know why :)

Me too, I’m using a Dell U2412M that is very good.
My eyes are not too tired also after 10 hours of coding Of course having a big budget the best are the EIZO

Yeah. EIZO. Jaw-dropping quality, must-have someday :)

626 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
Dream-Theme says

Ummm, I’m working sometimes 6-7 hours and don’t have any eyes pains or headaches – don’t know why :)

Like I’ve said “CAN cause eyes pains and weariness”. This is != “WILL cause eyes pains and weariness” :D All people are different.

Moreover in newest revisions of 2412 dell somehow smoothened the PWM (and we have one of first ones in our office).

Peace!

202 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
RoundedHexagon says

Like I’ve said “CAN cause eyes pains and weariness”. This is != “WILL cause eyes pains and weariness” :D All people are different.

My mistake – sorry :) Have a good day!

2821 posts
  • Australia
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+10 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

excellent! I may even get a second one of these if this one turns out to be as good as the reviews :)

202 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
RoundedHexagon says

excellent! I may even get a second one of these if this one turns out to be as good as the reviews :)

I suggest you to test it first. I just felt in love while testing & immediately purchased two of them :)

by
by
by
by
by
by