I’m looking for a new invoicing app as I can’t seem to find one that covers all the bases:I need an app that does the following:
- Personal branding and the choice to send an invoice with or without the branding
- Send one invoice to multiple email addresses (eg. one to client, one to accounts and one to the project manager)
- Send the invoice as PDF (or sim) not a link to the invoice online
- Send payment reminders to late payers
- Has Paypal integration
- Automatically record payments made via Paypal and send a thank you for paying to client
- Monthly statements with customization of details
- A huge plus is an ipad app version of the software
I currently use zoho as it fulfills most of the requirements but it generates an unusable statement (I have to manually add all the relevant statement details in acrobat).
Other apps don’t do the payment reminders or paypal integration. I’m considering Blinksale as it seems to be quite progressive.
What do you use?
I use curdbee and it should tick all of your boxes.
Thanks EireStudio I’ve just had a look at curdbee – seems pretty good but they don’t do the statement thing (yet)
google drive… just make a custom one in spreadsheet
If just for invoicing, I’d recommend InvoiceMachine.
Does what it says on the tin, invoicing.
Super simple to use and you can integrate Paypal into it. I used to use it when freelancing and loved it. I still use their free account for irregular invoicing requirements.