788 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
StudioEtude says

Hi! Almost every studio is able to mix the sound and the tools to work with the VST. Everyone chooses for himself a program that he loves most, and in which you can safely operate, without nerves. Of course there are different nuances and advantages of the different programs, but if we are talking about home use, that Cubase, Samplitude, Logic, Fl studio, Sony …. all these Software Products can qualitatively to make music, and the rest – the fruit of your creativity and imagination ! Good luck :)

96 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
despoth says

I think that current versions of sequensors and audio editing software have the same possibilities, sound quality and killer features. The one thing is most important – an usability. If app is easy to use for you, so let’s work with it. Next important things are work speed and price. Somebody prefers ProTools, but I found it very difficult to understand for me, so it’s why I use Logic, simple and powerful.

8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
jamiesc says

Thanks very much guys ;)

526 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Located in Italy
+1 more
bosone says

if you just need audio editing, try http://www.wavosaur.com/ it’s free and it will do everything you need! :)

251 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+2 more
bodorobodo says

Dj tool -> Traktor There are big differences between “making” music and “mixing” existing tracks.

by
by
by
by
by
by