396 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Twisterium says

KabbalisticVillage, do you want good sales? – upload a lot of clapping ukulele tracks! I’m serious, though it sounds funny. Everyone of dozens of my “happy ukulele” items was sold and some perfect ones of other styles not. That’s the truth of AudioJungle.

1480 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
Mihai_Sorohan says

My jazz and metal tracks sell so much better than my ukulele. Anyway, with a 9 items portfolio it’s hard to cover many needs, try to upload more tracks.

779 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
StudioEtude says
I think that the “cure” for small sales – is:
  • more popular tracks to listen and draw conclusions (where not all the tracks from the ukulele and cotton)
  • try to imagine – what it will be possible to show up to your music (after all, here to buy music video projects, mostly)
  • do not lose heart, this is your way, and we on it are all (with some exceptions)
  • and … good luck!
  • :)
585 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Sophonic says

Something I’m working on this year is getting right into the song, people listen probably for only a few seconds before they just move on and preview something else. I noticed your intro to almost every song is a little long. They are cool, but for stock audio purposes I would get right into it and capture the listener as soon as they hit the listen button.

You have good music, do what you want with your intros but thats the thing that jumped right out to me from a few previews of your music.

Its not just about clapping Ukulele songs either, only a few of the top sellers actually have ukulele. Most have a positive, upbeat vibe but they are extremely high quality and very useable. Be inspired by the top sellers, of course don’t copy but look at feel, instrumentation, and structure.

2052 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

• try to imagine – what it will be possible to show up to your music (after all, here to buy music video projects, mostly)
  • I think you are quite right with this point.

Stuck_in_the_Basement
    Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
    468 posts
    • Member of the Envato Team
    • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
    • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
    +9 more
    Stuck_in_the_Basement Envato team says

[...] for stock audio purposes I would get right into it and capture the listener as soon as they hit the listen button.
    +1
    scoringaudiogeeks
    scoringaudiogeeks Recent Posts Threads Started
    591 posts
    • Has referred 1+ members
    • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
    • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
    +5 more
    scoringaudiogeeks says

To get decent sales with low amount of tracks you need support of Videohive-projects. There isn’t much of new artists who have lot of sales without their tracks being on some popular Videohive-projects.

359 posts
    • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
    • Interviewed on an Envato blog
    +4 more
    brandonamatias says

Something I’m working on this year is getting right into the song, people listen probably for only a few seconds before they just move on and preview something else. I noticed your intro to almost every song is a little long. They are cool, but for stock audio purposes I would get right into it and capture the listener as soon as they hit the listen button.

You have good music, do what you want with your intros but thats the thing that jumped right out to me from a few previews of your music.

Its not just about clapping Ukulele songs either, only a few of the top sellers actually have ukulele. Most have a positive, upbeat vibe but they are extremely high quality and very useable. Be inspired by the top sellers, of course don’t copy but look at feel, instrumentation, and structure.

+1. EXCELLENT points here!

KabbalisticVillage
    KabbalisticVillage Recent Posts Threads Started
    831 posts
    • Has referred 50+ members
    • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
    +3 more
    KabbalisticVillage says

Ok thanks.How do i get support of Videohive guys?

847 posts
    • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
    • Has referred 10+ members
    +3 more
    gbiasillo says

You just need to write top-notch music and hope that a VH author sees it, and likes it enough to use it in a project. They really don’t like AJ authors harassing them, so I’d avoid that route if I were you.

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by