KabbalisticVillage Recent Posts Threads Started
859 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
KabbalisticVillage says

I have 9 items in my portfolio and all of them except one are priced at 14 dollars which is the highest which means it has some quality.i am not here to brag or anything about my quality because there are superb amazing producers.But is there something wrong with my music?Is it not the royalty free “sound”?Thanks.

238 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
DenisTorman says

I am here for a year and just over 50 sales. Do not worry, you will find your buyer;)

251 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
bodorobodo says

First, maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve noticed the price it’s based mainly on the length of the song. No harm intended, I’m sure your tracks are just fine.
Second, I think we’ve just passed a very bad period of time, I’ve started with 5 sales before mid December for 5 items. Now I have 9 items and the sales stopped at 5.
Third, any period given, the only real way to make sales for the new authors is to upload new tracks. I’m not saying that it doesn’t happen from time to time to sell an old track, it’s my belief that if you want to stand a chance you gotta upload constantly new tracks and to hope you’re doing it when the time is right.
As they say here, that are my 50cents thoughts. The conclusion, don’t discourage yourself. Just keep uploading good stuff.

937 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

Bogdan is right about pricing system. This could be helpful for you.

2183 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

Don’t get disallusioned – it’s still early days. I was like you nobody was buying much so I experimented with different styles, sounds and thanks to Envato I was able to see what items and style would sell for me. Keep uploading new items and your time will come!

Good luck for 2013 :)

670 posts
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+3 more
Joonique_Sound says

Yea, keep uploading tracks! I noticed that most of the sales are the same day when you upload an item(when you are still visible on the first page).

526 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Located in Italy
+1 more
bosone says

Yea, keep uploading tracks! I noticed that most of the sales are the same day when you upload an item(when you are still visible on the first page).

this is not true. i’m selling now some songs i have uploaded in september/october…

i’m a relatively new author (first tracks were in august 2012) and i have 50 sales… but the first sales began 1-2 weeks after the first uploads.

But I still do not understand how someone finds my music and why he’s buying me instead of one of the other 80.000 tracks here! it’s a sort of miracle! :D

2183 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

If YOU are happy with your tracks somebody else will be!

189 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
JohnWiser says

If YOU are happy with your tracks somebody else will be!
AMEN!
670 posts
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+3 more
Joonique_Sound says

this is not true. i’m selling now some songs i have uploaded in september/october…

i’m a relatively new author (first tracks were in august 2012) and i have 50 sales… but the first sales began 1-2 weeks after the first uploads.

But I still do not understand how someone finds my music and why he’s buying me instead of one of the other 80.000 tracks here! it’s a sort of miracle! :D

I said “most”. And that’s just my experience :D Of course I hope there will be more sales!

by
by
by
by
by
by