Krusevac here! I da, Zajecarsko je bolje od Jelen piva!
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
I prefer Lav beer
For me the best domestic beer was:
@dorde crno pivo par excellence.
Hah, such great posts here, and I’m so late to respond to all the good comments
Anyway, whoever decides to organize any kind of event, they should start using so called “Balkan flexi time”. For those who don’t know it, it’s something like a time-shift variable existing only in Balkans. For example, if we agree to meet at 5 PM, we should expect that we won’t be complete until at least 6 PM Just sayin’
Btw, just to introduce myself briefly, I’m Dejan from Niš (relatively close to Vlasina lake ) and I’m the sound fx guy around here