65 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Belarus Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Mexikus says

Sad stroy :(

53 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Sweden
AudioCookie says

It just seems so unlikely. Surely it must be a bug!?

508 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
SiliconWorldAD says

I can’t think of a country that thinks 1 star is better seeing as how there’s sympathy from all over the world in this thread.

disabled_Half_Light_SoundStudio
disabled_Half_Light_SoundStudio Recent Posts Threads Started
824 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in United States
disabled_Half_Light_SoundStudio says

One does question having a rating system since there are preview tracks and such. It does leave the door open for bad intentions. If this were a freelance question, than I would agree (where you have to write specifically for a certain project). But this music has already been created and there is a preview. Ratings really do nothing other than perhaps give the wrong impression of a track. Why not just let the track itself do the talking?

I am not accusing anyone of anything. I don’t even have reviews. I’m just stating the possibilities here.

disabled_Half_Light_SoundStudio
disabled_Half_Light_SoundStudio Recent Posts Threads Started
824 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in United States
disabled_Half_Light_SoundStudio says

I guess what I’m saying is, If AJ reviewers have approved our music, isn’t this an automatic 4-5 stars? One would not expect a track to get a 2.5 average of even in the 3’s if it got through the reviews team. Oh, and did I mention there is a preview track?

342 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
soundtrove says

That sucks – shouldn’t be allowed

521 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
NoizMan says

I guess what I’m saying is, If AJ reviewers have approved our music, isn’t this an automatic 4-5 stars?

No! But, if a buyer picks a song among thousands of files it must be the 5 stars item for that buyer. The rating system is meaningless.

591 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Ghana
IsaacA says

Well, if the rating system is there, then Envato should “force” raters to leave written feedback, explaining why they are rating a track so high or so low. That’d be fair, to me…

680 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
PaBlikMM says

Hmm – happend to me few minutes ago – A sale ona new track and a one star rating!

I just dont get it! Buyers have really nice preview of the AJ item they are going to buy – there is nothing more or nothing less in the preview (well the watermark)!

And i dont think that i´m THAT good and interesting author that some other author will do this only to lower my rating!

I´m not very complaining guy or something like this but i´m trying to build my reputation here on AJ for some time and this “sale” bring my rating back to 4,5 :( Believe me that my blood pressure is actually on really high numbers!! :(

1398 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

I’m sorry to hear things like these again!

by
by
by
by
by
by