There is but it takes a tremendous amount of dedication and time. Here’s how to do it:
1) Click the “All Files” tab, and then sort by sales.
2) Bust out a calculator and add up the total number of marketplace sales from every item that has sold.
3) Do this daily, and subtract yesterdays number from todays number.4) I’m not serious, and would definitely like to be able to see some kind of market-wide sales figures too!
Ha, ha, that’s what you call dedication, Brian.
To answer the main question however, no, we’re not allowed to divulge that kind of information, sorry! What I CAN tell you however, is that, because of the amazing authors here and the fact that our loyal customers keep buying the amazing audio here, AudioJungle just keeps growing strength to strength each month. It’s been so wonderful to see AudioJungle grow and I’m excited to see just how far it can grow and mature.
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Was featured in a podcast
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Exclusive Author
scottwills saidScott, you’re watching the wrong screen ! This is the one with the statistic of your bank account
It’s been so wonderful to see AudioJungle grow and I’m excited to see just how far it can grow and mature.
Ha, ha, I wish that was true, Daniel! I’ve been too busy helping you guys out that I don’t have any time to work on my own music these days!
I dont know if it will work on iphone.
Another great tool to use is the flag counter – http://flagcounter.com/
Place the flag counter on your profile and it displays the number of views your profile has had, BUT !, if you click on the banner once its on your page you get a lot more detailed information about numbers of unique visitors and graphs displaying activity in weekly, monthly or yearly form. Also tells you how many page views you have had each day.Hope this helps!
My flag counter doesn’t have the total number of visits at the bottom. I think I broke mine