2710 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says
BCrutchfield said
There is but it takes a tremendous amount of dedication and time. Here’s how to do it:

1) Click the “All Files” tab, and then sort by sales.

2) Bust out a calculator and add up the total number of marketplace sales from every item that has sold.

3) Do this daily, and subtract yesterdays number from todays number.

4) I’m not serious, and would definitely like to be able to see some kind of market-wide sales figures too! :P

Ha, ha, that’s what you call dedication, Brian. :D

To answer the main question however, no, we’re not allowed to divulge that kind of information, sorry! What I CAN tell you however, is that, because of the amazing authors here and the fact that our loyal customers keep buying the amazing audio here, AudioJungle just keeps growing strength to strength each month. It’s been so wonderful to see AudioJungle grow and I’m excited to see just how far it can grow and mature. :)

1134 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Switzerland
+8 more
SonicCube says
scottwills said
It’s been so wonderful to see AudioJungle grow and I’m excited to see just how far it can grow and mature. :)

Scott, you’re watching the wrong screen ! This is the one with the statistic of your bank account :P

2710 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says
SonicCube said
scottwills said
It’s been so wonderful to see AudioJungle grow and I’m excited to see just how far it can grow and mature. :)
Scott, you’re watching the wrong screen ! This is the one with the statistic of your bank account :P

Ha, ha, I wish that was true, Daniel! I’ve been too busy helping you guys out that I don’t have any time to work on my own music these days! :D

23 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
SoundFrontier says
liambradbury said
I dont know if it will work on iphone.

Another great tool to use is the flag counter – http://flagcounter.com/

Place the flag counter on your profile and it displays the number of views your profile has had, BUT !, if you click on the banner once its on your page you get a lot more detailed information about numbers of unique visitors and graphs displaying activity in weekly, monthly or yearly form. Also tells you how many page views you have had each day.

Hope this helps!

My flag counter doesn’t have the total number of visits at the bottom. I think I broke mine :D

97 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
iJozsi says

mmmmmmmmhmmmm, gotta try that flag counter myself.

by
by
by
by
by
by