631 posts
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
+9 more
Kriesi says

Funny, I was having the same Idea when I had to update my latest theme 4 times in 10 hours ;D

+1! that would be a great improvement :)

319 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
imaginem says

+1 for that.

922 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+13 more
MDNW says
Funny, I was having the same Idea when I had to update my latest theme 4 times in 10 hours ;D +1! that would be a great improvement :)

Yep – same thing happened to me over the weekend with ShapeShifter. Nothing major got updated that would break the product, but I can’t stand typos in my content and I hate having to bug a reviewer for approval just to fix a minor content typo or to update an obscure reference in a 1000 word documentation manual.

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Hey guys, I think something like this would be a great idea. I know many of you feel as though you’re bothering the reviewers by submitting updates (sometimes within minutes of each other), but really – update as much as you need. Keep those items updated! :-)

I’ve also emailed Jeffrey in regards to this thread and an idea to possibly help a bit with the issue until (hopefully) something is implemented into the system.

2529 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Hey guys -

Actually, the sitemanagers and I were discussing this today, during our conference call. We’re looking into a way to ensure that updates are processed much more quickly, and receive priority reviewing status.

I’ll keep you all updated as I know more! Until then, I’m sure the reviewers wouldn’t mind if you sent them a polite email requesting a quick review of your item. Though, of course, we can’t make guarantees. :)

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says
Until then, I’m sure the reviewers wouldn’t mind if you sent them a polite email requesting a quick review of your item. Though, of course, we can’t make guarantees. :)

Yup! :-)

I can’t check the updates queue all day as that wouldn’t be efficient use of my time so a quick heads up would be fine for me. As Jeffrey said though, no guarantees (need to sleep sometime right? ;-) ).

by
by
by
by
by
by