Author Tool - Introducing ReplyPantry - Text in a Can for Item Comments and Marketplace Forums

824 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+6 more
Flinzar
says

Nice work! Really useful.

3535 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Author Level 12
  • Trendsetter
  • United States
+13 more
sevenspark
says

Just be aware that default link to the Missing style.css knowledgebase article is now dead (really wish they’d forwarded those URLs when they created the new one) – you’ll want to update it to

http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269/0/my-wordpress-theme-isnt-working-what-should-i-do

(Sorry, haven’t had a chance to update it)

302 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Author Level 12
  • Power Elite Author
  • Winner
  • Featured Item
+12 more
hogash
says

@sevenspark great tool man!! Thank you so much!! Since the latest updates of tf’s comments ux, the extension stoped working, should i reinstall it?

302 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Author Level 12
  • Power Elite Author
  • Winner
  • Featured Item
+12 more
hogash
says

@sevenspark great tool man!! Thank you so much!! Since the latest updates of tf’s comments ux, the extension stoped working, should i reinstall it?

I tried that Chris and it didn’t worked. Let me know if i can help out with something ok?

Best!

6839 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Envato Live Participant
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

The new Chrome security settings doesn’t allow this script to run any more because it’s not available on the Chrome store :( Any chance we can get an update Chris?

566 posts Code is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Collector Level 2
+4 more
egemenerd
says

The new Chrome security settings doesn’t allow this script to run any more because it’s not available on the Chrome store :( Any chance we can get an update Chris?

Did you try this? ;)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo
500 posts Keep Walking
  • Trendsetter
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
+5 more
UXbarn
says

Does this extension work on the item’s comment section? I couldn’t see the can icon in there. I only see it in this forum comment box. Any idea? :|

905 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Collector Level 2
  • 4 Years of Membership
+4 more
infuse01
says

Hey Folks,

we’ve took the opportunity here and have forked the original script. We’ve added a bunch of new features and rewrited some parts of the code from scratch. Originally we simply reworked the original script only to use for our own forums (bbpress), but now we’ve reworked it once again to work on actually every textarea. Due the fact that it isn’t needed on each and every website, and that it directly injects CSS (which can cause some issues from time to time) it will only work on whitelisted domains – but it works fine on Envato Forums and also on the comments (altough there is still an issue on the comments)

However, we constantly improve this extension and are ready now for some kind of BETA. So in case you’re interested feel free to download and install this extension. Feel free to browse the code on Github or to report any issues which you might come across.

As soon as this extension will final the beta we will properly publish it on the Chrome Store.

https://github.com/ANEX-Agency/Pasteroid

How to use:
1. Simply download the ZIP and unpack it.
2. Drag and drop the .CRX File to your chrome’s extension page or load the unpacked files directly (also from the chrome extension page)

Feedback will be much appreceated :)

5441 posts
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
  • 6 Years of Membership
+20 more
dtbaker
says

Great work infuse01!

Hey if you ever feel like improving the “reply pantry” addon for dashboard plug, feel free to merge some of your improvements over there as well: https://github.com/dtbaker/dashboard-plus

:)

905 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Collector Level 2
  • 4 Years of Membership
+4 more
infuse01
says

Thanks a lot, will for sure look into this.

by
by
by
by
by
by