1036 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

As an author on both Themeforest and Codecanyon, I thought that it would be useful to be able to customize my profile page separately for each marketplace (and “feature” a different file). What do you think :) ?

158 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
Assasain14 says

I think that is a good idea for authors who have items on more then 1 of Envato’s marketplaces since they are for different items. An example being, you don’t want a video template from Videohive for your featured item if you have lots of items on Codecanyon. :) So overall yeah, great idea!

2529 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Hey Keliah,

I do think that’s a great idea, since a large number of authors sell on multiple marketplaces. I’ll add it to our ideas log…but it might be a while before a feature like that is deployed.

4335 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

Dude that’s an awesome idea!!! It would definitely need to be optional though, or users should be able to set a ‘main’ profile, and then add optional extra profiles for the different marketplaces :-)

1036 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

Great, I hope to see that :p

There could be something else to do with the portfolio, for example as it is now, if someone visits my portfolio from here, he’ll see my Codecanyon items and maybe won’t notice the Themeforest portfolio in the sidebar.

What about having tabs at the top to switch between marketplaces portfolios (like in the forum : all merketplaces, item discussion…) if that makes sense ?

by
by
by
by
by
by