• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
JonBuice says

What’s up Jon? I freelance and produce music projects for people which includes orchestration, mixing, and optional mastering if they choose. I’m working on my first “major” project (major for me) which is ten song R&B/Pop album for a local female singer. I also am a server for a Restaurant here in town to compensate to make ends meet. The goal is to one day be totally independent of course :)

Wow! A full album is def an exciting thing. And having a female singer too? I’d love to get into more of that. And yes independence via music is a great goal to have, just gotta keep workin at it!

509 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
JonBuice says

I own a mobile espresso/smoothie catering bar out of a retrofitted RV. I also play in a country pop band and we tour on weekends. BTW , I used to live in Vienna, VA. Worked in DC for 17 years at a design firm. Cheers! http://joeonthego.biz/HOME.html
http://www.therankintwins.com

So you have the best of both worlds, food and music haha. Nice tho about Vienna. I just moved from Orlando and it’s taking a bit to get used to DC. Not as big of a music scene as I had hoped either :( Got any good spots to find decent music?

338 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
johnny625 says

My day job is being a moderator on a big forum. Actually it is quite demanding. :D

39 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
ARKADIMUS says

I perform a variety of musical works at home on request. Basically this arrangement, orchestration. Just really love to write something for you. Many musical plans, promoting his own musical project in the Russian capital.

thesensercomplex
thesensercomplex Recent Posts Threads Started
484 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
thesensercomplex says

So you have the best of both worlds, food and music haha. Nice tho about Vienna. I just moved from Orlando and it’s taking a bit to get used to DC. Not as big of a music scene as I had hoped either :( Got any good spots to find decent music?

My favorite outside of DC is the “Jammin’ Java’ in Vienna. Favorite in town (Georgetown) is the 930 Club. Pick up the “City Paper” at any music store, it’ll have a listing of all the Clubs in Virginia, DC and Maryland. Once you start getting into the music scene, you’ll find that it’s actually quite vibrant. More national bands come through the DC area than Austin Texas, for sure. Cheers!

thesensercomplex
thesensercomplex Recent Posts Threads Started
484 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
thesensercomplex says

Aw, shucks – thanks for the compliments :) I’ll have you know I was just grooving out to your Country Cruise as I read your post.

Also that’s an awesome coffee truck! You need to drive that thing up to Portland post haste. Don’t know how it is in Austin, but food and beverage carts are held in almost divine esteem here.

HaHa. Wish we could cruise around the country hooking up musicians with java. Unfortunately gas prices isn’t working with us these days. Yes, mobile catering is getting very popular in Austin. We were one of the first eight years ago. We’re proud to be a part of ‘Keeping Austin Weird’. Yes, its really the city’s motto. Cheers!

920 posts Go Acoustic!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
jhunger says

We’re proud to be a part of ‘Keeping Austin Weird’. Yes, its really the city’s motto. Cheers!

Wow – I thought that was a Portland thing, since there are bumper stickers everywhere with the “Keep Portland Weird” slogan. But apparently we stole it from Austin. It’s used in the same way, which is to support local businesses, so that’s good.

Okay, sorry – that was really off topic :)

163 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
cleanmindsounds says

I work as a music editor in the company that supplies the functional music for retail space and hypermarkets, develops esters and audio advertising.

501 posts Epic Trailer Music
  • Elite Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+1 more
MartijndeBont says

Guitar technician / Quality Assurance for one of the biggest guitar brands in the world. I love my daytime job just as much as my music carreer!

42 posts
  • Netherlands
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
FactoryofMusic says

I’m a full time composer/music producer and audio engineer. So when I’m not creating music for AudioJungle, I record demo’s, have two albums I’m working on right now, write music for websites etc. It’s a tough business, but it’s going better every week!

by
by
by
by
by
by