83 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
Creativedot says

Hello… I am not an exclusive author to audiojungle but i would like to become one day with some of my tunes.. (Not all ) but i think thats not possible right? I will have to create another audiojungle account for exclusive items?

When does someone reach 70% in audiojungle?

You think istock is good? I mean it does have a big market as well…

Any other royalty free music sites out there? Am i asking too many questions? Im gonna shut up now:)

Romosel-Exclusive
Romosel-Exclusive Recent Posts Threads Started
361 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
Romosel-Exclusive says

istock is bad! only bad! Let’s get exclusive account on AJ! Other Royalty Free Music sites here not speak!

43 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
nmusic says

Hello… I am not an exclusive author to audiojungle but i would like to become one day with some of my tunes.. (Not all ) but i think thats not possible right? I will have to create another audiojungle account for exclusive items?

When does someone reach 70% in audiojungle?

You think istock is good? I mean it does have a big market as well…

Any other royalty free music sites out there? Am i asking too many questions? Im gonna shut up now:)

In my personal experience which is short on AJ I ’ve never sold as many tracks in a month and never made as much money. I was exclusive at the site you mention and never had a good sales average even when I was featured audio in one of their newsletters and sometimes featured in their lightboxes. AJ is more user friendly and visual for clients and has lower prices as well. Another thing here is that it seems there is a excellent synergy between Videohive creators and Audiojungle creators which is potentially great if you know how to approach Videohive creators to use your audio work in their work.

I started like not exclusive and as soon as I started to watch statistics I had no doubt it would be more beneficial to go exclusive here. It works differently for different people but it’s just my case to shed some positive light towards AJ.

Besides I’m also thinking to create a non-exclusive account here. It is cool that exclusive contract only affects the items you choose and not all your rotalty free audio items as in the other site’s exclusivity contract.

Hope this novice experience helps! :-)

732 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
FxProSound says

If you want to be exclusive – AJ has far better contract that other places and difference in royalties comparing to non-ex is noticeable. But for me any kind of limitation is annoying, because you can find places without exclusive option with fair royalty rates. But it works different for each contributor, and choice is yours!

83 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
Creativedot says

Thanks for your answers guys.!! I know this is being discussed 2 million times , but i need to find the best way for me to promote my music.

I am still not sure exclusivity is good cause maybe someday in some years you will want your tracks for a different purpose….and then too late you cant use them, cause you went exclusive…

Maybe is better to be exclusive with some tunes only…its like you write specifically for the AJ marketplace(maybe corporate motivated music sells better here), and then specifically for other marketplaces etc etc…. you will end up at the end of the day with 4-5 different accounts but at least you get to choose which tunes to keep for your self…

Anyone seen any difference in sales between exclusive and non exclusive? Do users tend to buy more if you are exclusive?

Again…your thoughts and advice on this is very much appreciated!! :)

397 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Twisterium says

Anyone seen any difference in sales between exclusive and non exclusive? Do users tend to buy more if you are exclusive?

No difference. Customers need quality.

by
by
by
by
by
by