2010 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Hey Permian, Sam and all other friends
Imagine that: I changed my mind and applied for a part-time job, since they are obviously still looking for people… but i have no idea if they want somebody like me with limited amount of time available, cause i got my other projects running as described before. But i couldn’t resist…I try and i really would love to do it, as i mentioned already before! And i promise: I would be nice to you all :) (like the other reviewers are too, of course ;) )
Just wanted to let you know that, not that you think I wouldn’t have told you the truth before ;)
So you can bet again who it will be :D

1295 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Hi everybody,

before you continue reading, I apologize for my english. (Greetings from germany)

I´m brandnew here and I think I´m in the right thread. One week ago I signed in and uploaded 3 Items directly after. Followed by 3 other Items, 4, 2 and 1 day ago.

When I read that it could take “up to” 7 days for releasing the tracks, I hoped it belongs to the worst case. Now 7 days have passed and nothing happened.

No release, no reject, no message….simply nothing. And 7 days is not a short time. I read, that at the start of the new year everything will be fine. The new year already started. How was is before? :D

I´m not a friend of bleating and grumblings, especially in a business relationship. But at least it is a business relationship. And just at the beginning I expect more than just notes on rules and terms and conditions. This refers to the ticket with some questions that I started before my registration. The answer came a few days later – after my registration – with just some links. (OK, in this time I got the most answers by study the pages)

And now it goes on with the long wait.

we are all artists, no matter how good or how bad, and we gave our lovingly compositions into your hand, so we can all make money with it.

These and a few other inconveniences should be improved quickly. I hope I formulated my statement reasonably and understandable and it doesn´t sound to hard.

Bleating in a foreign language is difficult! :D

But I hope and believe that everything will be fine and I look forward to a nice and successful business relationship.

So, if you need help and have a good job for me – please let me know. ;-)

Best regards, Udo

2010 posts
+8 more

Hi Udo

What you mean with “nothing happened” ?
At the moment the queue is around 10 days, but you should see this in the progress bar of your dashboard!? If there’s nothing, i guess you did something wrong?!
Grüsse aus der Schweiz! :)

1295 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Grüzi in die Schwiez, Mat. :-)

with “nothing happened” I ment, that I expected the Items to be released.

OK, I got the yellow bars from the first time. Does the length of the progress bar belongs to the expected queue time and will be always different? For example one time the bar will be long at 4 days and another time short?

Grüße aus Norddeutschland

2010 posts
+8 more

Grüezi :)
o.k., that sounds good. At the moment they have really a lot of files to review, that’s why it’s delayed that much. In September it was only 4 days total.
100% percent of the bar is always the total expected time. If it shows 50’% and already 5 days are passed, then it means you have to expect a review queue of 10 days.
Yes, it’s long, but i think Envato is really taking care about that and they hire people now for having shorter review queues again, so we can look forward for this! :)
We shouldn’t blame them, because they couldn’t know before that so many files were coming in now ;)
Cheers und tschüss!

1556 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

Imagine that: I changed my mind and applied for a part-time job, since they are obviously still looking for people… but i have no idea if they want somebody like me with limited amount of time available, cause i got my other projects running as described before. But i couldn’t resist…I try and i really would love to do it, as i mentioned already before! And i promise: I would be nice to you all :) (like the other reviewers are too, of course ;) )
Just wanted to let you know that, not that you think I wouldn’t have told you the truth before ;)

Noooooooooooo! I have no chance now, good luck mate :)

To anyone reading this: I would be even nicer than Mat! hahaha

355 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
brandonamatias says

Noooooooooooo! I have no chance now, good luck mate :)

To anyone reading this: I would be even nicer than Mat! hahaha

Probably puts me out too lol. Good luck to everyone who applied!

2173 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+6 more
urbazon says

Considering the fact they’re still analyzing all applications for the position of AJ reviewer, it can only mean that there’s a fairly big competition for the position :)

355 posts
+4 more
brandonamatias says

Considering the fact they’re still analyzing all applications for the position of AJ reviewer, it can only mean that there’s a fairly big competition for the position :)

Yeah, that’s a good point!

1556 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
SoundFix says

Yeah, that’s a good point!

Plus, we don’t know how many reviewers they are looking to recruit! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by